Watch: Rodri Scores An Absolute Peach Against Bayern Munich
Watch Rodri open the scoring in Manchester City’s Champions League quarter-final against Bayern Munich.
Rodri has opened the scoring in the first half-an-hour in Manchester City‘s massive Champions League clash against Bayern Munich with his first Champions League goal.
Pep Guardiola only made one change for the first leg as he replaced Riyad Mahrez with Bernardo Silva and the Portuguese international got the assist for the goal but all the credit must go to the Spanish midfielder.
As he received the ball he cut in on his weaker foot and curled the ball round the Bayern defenders which made the ball sail into the top left corner with no chance for Yann Sommer.
The game has been rather even up until that point with Erling Haaland and Jamal Musiala having the biggest chances before Rodri scored wonderfully.
IMAGO / News Images
Watch the sumptuous strike here:
Read more Manchester City coverage:
· Joao Cancelo Finally Speaks Out About Manchester City Exit
· Three Manchester City Players Make FIFA FIFPRO World XI
· Report: Manchester City Will Battle It Out For Declan Rice
· Report: Giants Battle Over New Erling Haaland Deal
· Report: Bernardo Silva Open To Joining Barcelona